Ros Update Notes Dec. 25-26
Rules of Survival Update Notes Dec. 25-26
Come to Rules of Survival you should catch up with all breaking news to learn more about your journey. Rules of Survival will be updated from Dec. 25-26 with the aim of improving your gaming experience. Check maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
PDT (Los Angeles): 3:00 PM, -6:00 PM, Dec. 25, 2018
EDT (New York): 6:00 PM -9:00 PM, Dec. 25, 2018
UTC: 10:00 PM, Dec. 25 – 1:00 AM, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+1 (London): 11:00 PM, Dec. 25 – 2:00 AM, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+2 (Paris, Berlin): 11:59 PM, Dec. 25 – 3:00 AM, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+3 (Istanbul, Moscow): 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 05:00 – 08:00, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 06:00 – 09:00, Dec. 26, 2018
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 07:00 – 10:00, Dec. 26, 2018
The maintenance times above are subject to change, but we will do our upmost to get back up and running ASAP.
- New Content
- Added “Halo” accessories: Halos have amazing skydiving and running special effects.
- Added the throwable objects, Enchanted Flower: The Enchanted Flower plays music upon impact and players within range of the music will be unable to see Audio Cues due to interference from the music. Note: the sounds of gunfire and footsteps remain active. Only Audio Cues are affected. The music will play for a certain amount of time and disappear the Enchanted Flower is destroyed;
- New wall-jumping function added: Avatars jump walls when players press the jump button while facing a wall. Walls that were previously impassable when jumping can now be climbed;
- Modified this week’s Gold Mode+: Game mode will change to Crack Sniper when updated. Lots of snipers, and powerful scopes;
- Added a function allowing players to block the World Channel messages: After updating, a Block Messages option will appear when you tap another player’s profile. Upon confirmation, messages from this player will be blocked from World Channel and you will be unable to see them for 2 hours.
- Experience Optimization
- Wall-jumping function has been greatly improved: Optimized the wall-jumping function. Upon update, avatars jump walls when players press the jump button while facing a wall;
- Window-vaulting has been greatly improved: The trigger range for vaulting windows has been enlarged. Glass windows can be broken and then vaulted;
- Rifle adjustments: Increased the v-recoil limit of some rifles (AKM, M4A1, M14EBR, DSR-1, QBZ); increased the h-recoil and v-recoil of the AR 15; increased the speed at which rifles recover from recoil after the cessation of firing;
- Sniper adjustments: Increased the speed of bullets fired from snipers;
- Improved firearm display: Any action now interrupts firearm displays’
- Optimization of using scopes: When tapping the scope button, the backpack or pick-up list will automatically collapse, no longer obscuring the player’s view. After unscoping, the backpack and pick-up list will open; tapping the backpack option when using a scope will cause the player to exit scope mode and open the backpack interface;
- Improved automated attachment of scopes and the picking up of scopes: Strong scopes are highlighted in the backpack when a weak scope is equipped; weak scopes are automatically changed with a stronger scope when one is picked up when using sniper rifles;
- Optimized the visual expression riot shields: the special effects of lv. 1 and lv. 3 riot shields have been improved;
- Modified the default graphics settings for some mobile phone models.
- Bug Fixes
- Repaired an error on the Ghillie Island map in RoS Ultra mode where map models would occasionally disappear;
- Repaired an issue on the Ghillie Island map in RoS Ultra where models of stairs collide.
The Rules of Survival Development and Community Team