Rules of Survival: Patch Notes On August 1st 2018
All survivors of Rules of Survival game should be ready for another update running from July 31st to August 1st. This will be the latest update of the game with the purpose of enhancing your gaming experience. There are some new contents, overall experiences and bug fixes added to the game via this update. Make sure you won’t miss anything! Before jumping into the update, you should check the maintenance times below here to learn when it will take place in your area.
- PDT (Los Angeles): 3:00 PM, – 6:00 PM, Jul. 31, 2018
- EDT (New York): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Jul. 31, 2018
- UTC : 10:00 PM, Jul. 31 – 1:00 AM, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+1 (London): 11:00 PM, Jul. 31 – 2:00 AM, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+2 (Paris, Berlin): 11:59 PM, Jul. 31 – 3:00 AM, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+3 (Istanbul, Moscow): 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 05:00 – 08:00, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 06:00 – 09:00, Aug. 1, 2018
- UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 07:00 – 10:00, Aug. 1, 2018
Brand new content
Added the new crossbow attachment – grenade launcher to the game! When the crossbow is armed with this attachment, it will fire grenades that will totally explode when impacting. You can use the crossbow to launch most of the throwables in the game. However, you need to keep in mind that their velocity will be reduced through over time and the descent will speed up. The throwables are added by default.
- Players who are utilizing the old game packs will be presented with the update reminders when they log in. They are able to update the game easily. If you don’t update, you probably can’t match with others.
- The melee weapons can be put into the sheaths automatically when you jump into the water for swimming. You can only use your fists to attack the enemies when you’re swimming.
- The drop rate of the crossbows and arrows was already modified. Now, you can get access to the firecracker grenades.
- Made an optimization to the special effects of the bullets that hit the riot shields.
- Made an optimization to the Gold Mode event icons.
- The issue of MP5 stock attachments that didn’t turn up on the Ghillie Island map was fixed
- Fixed the issue of the survivors in some regions being not able to download FPS Mode and the 8K Map.
- The issue of several devices that couldn’t upload the profile pics in Seek was fixed too.
- Already fixed the issue of some in-game characters vanishing away in games played on some phones models.