Rules of Survival Update Notes Dec. 18-19
Update Notes December is a big patch in which you can find out improvements for Rules of Survival game and the time that events will be launched. Additionally, do not ignore bug fixes or the new content.
Rules of Survival game will be updated from Dec. 18-19 with the aim of improving your gaming experience. Check maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
PDT (Los Angeles): 3:00 PM, – 6:00 PM, Dec. 18, 2018
EDT (New York): 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Dec. 18, 2018
UTC: 10:00 PM, Dec. 18 – 1:00 AM, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+1 (London): 11:00 PM, Dec. 18 – 2:00 AM, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+2 (Paris, Berlin): 11:59 PM, Dec. 18 – 3:00 AM, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+3 (Istanbul, Moscow): 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 05:00 – 08:00, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 06:00 – 09:00, Dec. 19, 2018
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 07:00 – 10:00, Dec. 19, 2018
The maintenance times above are subject to change, but we will do our upmost to get back up and running ASAP.
- New Content
- The RoS Xmas event is here! Event time: Dec. 19 – Jan. 2 (before maintenance)
Collect Xmas Baubles in games and put them on the Xmas Tree in the Lobby for amazing rewards.
Keep an eye out for festive eggs that will appear in the Lobby during the event.
Exclusive looks and skins (firearm and backpack) are available during the event for a limited time only.
Participate in the mini Xmas games, H5 to earn Xmas Raffle Tickets to take part in the ultimate Raffle.
- The RoS Ultra graphics will be tested in the Ranked matches of Ghillie Island on the Asian server (mobile devices).
- The exclusive vehicle animation is available. When a specific vehicle skin is owned, the player can tap the “Display” button on the left side of the screen in-game to watch the skin’s exclusive animations on;
- Experience Optimization
- Sniper Rifle Adjustments: Damage to limbs and from long distance for semi-automatic snipers has been increased. Increased AS VA bullet damage;
- Rifle Adjustment: Reduced recoil of the QBZ rifle;
- Adjusted Global Channel Cooldown (CD): Appropriately increased the CP of players with lower Tiers when sending messages. The CD for Bronze and Silver-Tier players has been changed to 60 and 30 seconds respectively; the CD for players with other Tiers remains unchanged;
- Enlarged the recognition range of Area Lock in the Auto Sprint settings to improve gamer’s user experience when dragging the joystick to the “Auto Sprint” icon;
- Music is now available in the Prep Zone of Ghillie Island;
- Optimized power consumption. Reduced power consumption when players are on the lobby interface;
- Newly added game adaptations for the Huawei Honor 8x and OPPO a7x;
- Optimized the adaptation of the lobby on edge-to-edge screens and curved screens;
- Slightly adjusted the range of visibility on RoS Ultra maps;
- Optimized the display logic of vehicle buttons and adjusted the response range when getting into vehicles. Players now need to be closer to vehicles to get in.
- Optimized UI
- Backpack skin display. Players can select the backpack skin they want to display. This selected skin will be equipped and displayed in the Lobby and Prep Zone. Players can only select one backpack skin to be displayed;
- Newly added a hint pointing to the “Start” button when beginners log in the game for the first time;
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some players are unable to claim their update rewards after updating the game to the latest version;
- Repaired an issue where firearms can sometimes shoot enemies behind players under certain conditions;
- Corrected the wrong color of the Ice Wyrm’s special kill effect;
- Fixed an issue where the game would unexpectedly quit when some players selected the Jetpack on the Inventory interface.
The Rules of Survival Development and Community Team