Rules for Survival Full Guides
Rules of Survival is a hot Battle Royale game capturing the hearts of multiple players from across the world. Players are putting their efforts into conquering the game for a chance of becoming the last man standing. However, it won’t be easy at all to beat the game. If you are a newbie, you will be highly recommended to check this below guide out! The guide contains crucial things about the game in terms of ranks, weapons as well as details about the equipment and even the in-game items. You will also check out the basic information to get started!
Rules for Survival
Below here are the basic rules for your survival:
- You must press key 7 to jump out of the airplane instantly, aim at the direction that you want to land on using the mouse, and try not to drop straight away because lots of players do.
- Leave quickly if you catch sight of an item and the storm closing in.
- You must get a weapon immediately and use it to destroy some opponents for more loot.
- If you catch sight of an enemy, you should aim at him using the left mouse and quickly shoot him down using the right mouse.
- You should ensure that no one else is watching over the loot. When there is no one, and the environment around is safe, go get it.
- You are recommended to find a vehicle so you can better your movement! It will help you go faster than walking.
- You should find a house to take cover in, and ensure that it is in the circle.
- Also, you need to watch over all the entry points. Keep in mind that any enemies are able to jump through windows, so you need to stay on the top floor.
- Bronze ( Bronze III – Bronze II – Bronze I )
- Silver ( Silver III – Silver II – Silver I )
- Gold ( Gold IV – Gold III – Gold II – Gold I )
- Platinum ( Platinum V – Platinum IV – Platinum III – Platinum II – Platinum I )
- Diamond ( Diamond V – Diamond IV – Diamond III – Diamond II – Diamond I )
- Grand Master
- Stun grenade: The weapon is used for making the enemies lose their sense of direction then you can escape away from them.
- Smoke Grenade: You use this kind of grenade to decrease visibility.
- Grenade: This is an explosion that could destroy enemies.
- Molotov: It is a Molotov.
- Chicken Grenade: When you feel bored, use it!
- Rocket Propelled Grenade: This is a portable missile launcher – a deadly rocket tube.
- Damascus Knife: It has a faster swing speed than other melees.
- Frying Pan: It might deflect a bullet.
- Crowbar: It dishes out highest damage among melee weapons.
- Rubber Chicken: When it’s equipped, it gives you more movement speed and also deflects bullets when hit.
- G18C: If this is the first weapon that you find, you should collect it. It doesn’t deal high damage and not easy to use when at long range. The only advantage it brings you is that it has a kind of fast shooting rate.
- Desert Eagle: Both Pistols in the game are not worth utilizing unless you have no other weapons. However, the Desert Eagle dishes out more damage than the G18C. Therefore, you can pick it up and use it more than the G18C.
- PP19: This is the modified Russian submachine gun.
- MP7: A famous German submachine gun.
- Thompson: This is the well-known submachine gun in the world.
- Vector: A classic American SMG
- MP5: German classic SMG
- P90: A Belgian manufactured SMG
- M4A1: This assault rifle is widely utilized.
- AR15: It is equipped with two optional shooting modes. You can pick it up in many places around the map. And it’s known as the civilian version of the M4A1.
- ACR: Replaced AR15 in the map, however, it is strongly much better in terms of recoil.
- AN94: It is like the M14EBR, however, it dishes out a little less damage. It’s kind of accurate only in single and burst fire modes.
- AKM: This is such a strong rifle with very high damage. It can be found in many places around the map. It also features single-shot and automatic shooting modes. But, the recoil of it is strongly high and not easy to control unless you use it in a single shot with a scope and a compensator.
- M14EBR: It will be hard to find this weapon in some places around the map. The gun is able to fire in the single shot and burst fire modes. It’s a marksman rifle, which is kind of a great alternative to a sniper rifle if unavailable, particularly when you have an appropriate sight because that it doesn’t reduce in damage when at longer scopes.
- M249: This is a robust light machine gun that you can find in Supply Crates. It can’t suit any attachments, other than sights.
- AUG: You can only find this one in Supply Crates. AUG features both automatic and single shooting modes. It has the same attachments as the AR15 and ACR, but different from AKM in terms of damage.
- AA12: This is a completely automatic shotgun featuring a 5-round clip with extendable peripherals: EX, QD, and EX-QD magazines, while it can’t be fitted with an SG bullet loop or choke.
- M1887: This is a nice shotgun that is able to contain two shells at a time. It dishes out high damage.
- M870: A shotgun that is able to carry 5 shells at a time and can be adapted with SG bullet loop and SG choke.
- SAIGA-12: This is a semi-automatic shotgun that features a clip that can be armed with a muzzle as well as low-powered scope attachments in order to grow stability. It also dishes out the second highest damage.
- WRO: This is a shotgun that you can shoot once before you need to reload. It is able to dish out powerful damage mid-range, shotgun with the longest range, highly depends on the bullet belts, and highest damage shotgun. With SG bullet loop, it is able to grow mag. Capacity to 2 and SG choke will make it deadly accurate.
- SVD: This is a semi-automatic sniper rifle that is able to dish out 30-35 damage and it comes along with a holographic sight.
- QBU88: This is a semi-automatic bullpup sniper rifle that is very proud to share the same qualities as the SVD. It always comes with a holographic sight.
- AWM: This weapon dishes out high damage bolt-action sniper rifle coming with the 4x scope.
- M110: This is a bolt-action sniper sharing the similar damage and range to the AWM. It goes with a 4X scope and it replaces AWM in the Fearless Fjord map.
- Barrett: This is 50 caliber bolt-action sniper rifle dishing out very high damage.
- AS VAL: This assault rifle using sniper rifle ammunition. It goes with a 4s scope and features an integrated suppressor.
- Level 1 Helmet: It decreases 30% of the damage to the head.
- Level 2 Helmet – It decreases 40% of the damage to the head.
- Level 3 Helmet – It decreases 55% of the damage to the head.
- Level 1 Body Armor – Decreases 30% of the damage dished out to the body. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Level 2 Body Armor – Decreases 40% of the damage dished out to the body.
- Level 3 Body Armor – Decreases 55% of the damage dished out to the body. ⠀
- Level 1 Backpack – Develop 150 carrying capacities to bring more properties.
- Level 2 Backpack – Develop 200 carrying capacities to bring more properties.
- Level 3 Backpack – Develop 250 carrying capacities to bring more properties.