The RoS Noitce on Mar. 28, 2018
Rules of Survival Noitce!
To bring you a better gaming experience, Rules of Survival will undergo an update on Mar. 28. Check the maintenance times below to see when it takes place in your region.
- PST (Los Angeles): 12:01 AM, ~ 02:00 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- EST (New York): 03:00 AM ~ 5:00 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC: 07:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+1 (Paris, Berlin): 08:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+2 (Istanbul): 09:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+3 (Moscow): 10:00 AM ~ 11:59 AM, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+7 (Bangkok, Hanoi): 14:00 ~ 16:00, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+8 (Singapore, Manila): 15:00 ~ 17:00, Mar. 28, 2018
- UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): 16:00 ~ 18:00, Mar. 28, 2018
Completion time is an estimate and may run longer, but we will do our best to get back up and running ASAP.
This week’s update will include the following new content:
- New content.
- Tow saturation display settings have been added to the settings interface, “Standard” and “Vivid”
- Ranking points now available in Blitzkrieg Mode, which are compiled in Solo Mode.
- Music added at the end of the game for players that rank 2-5.
- Added a Past Games section in the Journey system. Players can tap on the Journey tab to view details of past games.
- General Experience
- Optimized the sound effects of vehicle horns.
- Optimized the Red Packet feature by reducing positioning errors when they are thrown the second floor.
- Optimized the labels on the Look and Store pages.
- Optimized the layout of the Settings page.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the incoherent body movements of characters when they stand up from the prone position.