Rules of Survival: Patch notes Dec.06
Rules of Survival game will experience a new update which has been already released on December 6th, 2017. The new patch notes of the game consists of new features, some alterations for the gameplay, sounds, graphics, UI and several outstanding bug fixes. Before exploring the patch notes, you should take a look at the maintenance times in each region.
Schedule of maintenance
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Dec. 06, 2017
- PST: 11:00 PM, Dec. 05 – 01:00 AM, Dec 06. 2017
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 PM, Dec 06. 2017
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Dec 06, 2017
Remember that the completion time can take longer than it’s said in the schedule.
If you feel upset because of the duplicate items from the supply boxes, now you can totally trade the duplicate items to get new awesome ones after the subsequent update.
- Already got rid of friendly fire.
- Partly decreased M4A1, 1R15 and AKM ranged damage.
- Partly decreased the usefulness of aim assist.
- The blast radius of hand grenades was greatly grown. In addition, the throw indicator got optimized.
- The pistol shot sound indicator was available in the game, but now it got removed.
- Made some alterations to duo and squad points in ranked games.
- The lobby got optimized too so as to decrease lag.
The game now consists of a top-up feature. To trigger this feature, you need to straightly download the game from the App store once again. For those who want to delete their current client, just make sure you will link your account first. The players who are able to top up can totally purchase diamonds. You use the diamonds when you don’t have enough gold. Keep in mind that the gears featured in the game are kind of cosmetic. The game’s balance won’t be influenced by the gears.
Two brand new melee weapons were attached to the game, such as crowbar and frying pan. While you are holding a melee weapon in your hand, the movement speed won’t be changed and it’s still the similar to bare hands.
A brand new set, Warwolf, was attached to the supply box pool.
Sounds and graphics
- The bicycle and sound effects were greatly optimized
- The pain sound effect won’t be set off now when you assault other enemies. But it will occur when you are under attack.
- When you use meds, you will hear action sounds.
- The disabler of 3D touch got solved. But if you want to enjoy this function, you can allow it via settings.
- Now in the touch screen mode, you won’t set off shooting if you tap “Open the door” and “pick up”
- The number marks on teammate was attached in order to help the players to recognize every teammate’s zone.
- The issue happened when the battle results didn’t show the details and info of the teammates that gave up midway, and it was fixed.
- The chat function of lobby got enhanced. Now there is a cooldown time for sending messages in the lobby.
- Some locations in which the survivors could get stuck were enhanced.
- An error making the aim assist get triggered without weapons was fixed.
- A bug when the rating errors turned up in the battle results was fixed.
- A bug when several low shrubs could hinder the survivors to move was fixed.
- There was a bug when the character may have some mistakes after they have called off launching a grenade, and this bug was fixed.
- Altered and tweaked UI and buttons of Samsung S8.
- A bug making the players catch sight of a certain blocky object when boarding on the plane was fixed.
- There were some uncommon flashes happening when the players got on the plane, and this kind of bug was solved.
- The hair of female character may get some black spots, and this bug was solved.